Just wanted to update those of you who have been praying for him. He called about midnight last night. He is working with Habitat For Humanity and will be all week. So please continue to pray for his physical safety, that he will be touched by God and grow spiritually this week, that he will be a blessing to all he encounters, and that he will come away from this experience blessed. Thank you so much! :)
Yesterday I went to my regular doctor's appt. They could not find the baby's heartbeat. Ultrasound showed that for reasons that are simply unknown right now, the baby has died. If I do not deliver on my own by Monday, then I will be induced. We know that God has a purpose in every life, no matter how short. Right now, there are a jumble of feelings. I'm sure the coming days will be no different. We went to my son and told him in person. He came on home as he wants to be here for all of us, particularly FlowerChild, as she leans on him so much. We haven't told the girls yet as we just aren't sure how to handle that at this point. Today in the South the snow is falling and they feel like it is Christmas. I would rather let them have that and watch their delight as they play. It's not important when they find out so much as it is that I find the right way to tell them. I will probably come at it from the direction of a premature birth or that the baby is sick. Th...
Thank you for you sweet comment, sugar. I admire stay-at-home moms and women actually. I abhor abortion also. I love pink and hope girls never grow out of loving it........
ReplyDeletexoxo,
Connie
Connie,
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping in! Blessings to you!