My little man took his first steps tonight! Typical of Cornbread he had a big smile on his face the whole time! He'll be running before long....what was that I said about increasing my activity level naturally with the children? Won't be long now! :)
I haven't made a practice of sharing photos with a full facial view on here. However the GuitarMan isn't too worried about that LOL! With many of you praying for him I thought you might like to have an idea of who he is. He is still in a lot of pain. His fingers are all black and blue and his entire hand is swollen. His hand is cut straight across his fingers and across the bottom of his hand. Once again, very obvious what could have happened. He's blown away by everyone caring and checking in him and the prayers on his behalf. He says to thank you all!
That is great, can't wait to see him.
ReplyDeleteCountry Life Girl
ReplyDeleteYeah, so far I am the only one to see him do it but he will get it all figured very soon, I'm sure! :)
OH, I'm so proud!!! He's already all over the place, it's just going to be harder to keep up now!!!
ReplyDeleteMama Hen: It may take us all to catch him when he hits that wide open churchyard! LOL
ReplyDeleteWonderful! There's no stopping him now.
ReplyDeleteHi Lorrie!
ReplyDeleteLOL That's what worries me! :)