Remember that song? I'm giving away my age! LOL Anyone catch Fox News this morning? They did a piece on digital technology and how it is being used to profile and gather information. Those digital billboards that look so cool? Many of them are equipped with cameras. As you watch the ad, YOU are being watched! You are instantly profiled...age range, male or female, how long does the ad hold your attention. Sound harmless? Comcast Cable already has a patent to place this technology inside their cable boxes which of course, are placed inside your home. Technology is in place to use the cameras and microphones inside your computer for the same purposes...well, just those purposes for now anyway. Whoever is on the other end will have access to seeing who is in your home and hearing the background noise going on. Hmmm, I wonder why the government cares so much that every home acquires a digital converter box to the point of spending millions so we can all get coupons. Naaaah, I'm sure it's just a coincidence.
I haven't made a practice of sharing photos with a full facial view on here. However the GuitarMan isn't too worried about that LOL! With many of you praying for him I thought you might like to have an idea of who he is. He is still in a lot of pain. His fingers are all black and blue and his entire hand is swollen. His hand is cut straight across his fingers and across the bottom of his hand. Once again, very obvious what could have happened. He's blown away by everyone caring and checking in him and the prayers on his behalf. He says to thank you all!
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ...........
ReplyDelete