He just got home a little while ago. Thanks to everyone who prayed for him. He had a great week and is still sharing details. For now he is in the shower using tea tree soap. I thought I was pretty specific with my prayer request. Apparently not quite specific enough. He was just flat eat up with bed bugs! I mean head to toe! I have no experience with this so please if you have helpful advice share, please share! What do I do about his belongings he had in the room? Is there something that will give him relief from the itching? Help please!
I haven't made a practice of sharing photos with a full facial view on here. However the GuitarMan isn't too worried about that LOL! With many of you praying for him I thought you might like to have an idea of who he is. He is still in a lot of pain. His fingers are all black and blue and his entire hand is swollen. His hand is cut straight across his fingers and across the bottom of his hand. Once again, very obvious what could have happened. He's blown away by everyone caring and checking in him and the prayers on his behalf. He says to thank you all!
Use general bug spray all over his clothes (outside...then wash in bleach water if at all possible)...my husband says use turpentine or lice medication all over his body to kill any remaining bugs/eggs, etc...and to use benadryl and calamine lotion for the itching. I've never dealt with bedbugs but this is what his dad told him to do.
ReplyDeleteThanks Kris
ReplyDeleteI will have to try that...unfortunately we live way out from the stores and I don't have any bug spray, turpentine, or lice medication. I suppose that would be good to just have on hand! I tried googling it and it did not tell too much what to do about it. But when I found out how bad they can infest your house it just freaked me out!!! Nasty and determined little critters!!