Yesterday I went to my regular doctor's appt. They could not find the baby's heartbeat. Ultrasound showed that for reasons that are simply unknown right now, the baby has died. If I do not deliver on my own by Monday, then I will be induced. We know that God has a purpose in every life, no matter how short. Right now, there are a jumble of feelings. I'm sure the coming days will be no different. We went to my son and told him in person. He came on home as he wants to be here for all of us, particularly FlowerChild, as she leans on him so much. We haven't told the girls yet as we just aren't sure how to handle that at this point. Today in the South the snow is falling and they feel like it is Christmas. I would rather let them have that and watch their delight as they play. It's not important when they find out so much as it is that I find the right way to tell them. I will probably come at it from the direction of a premature birth or that the baby is sick. Th...
Finding joy and peace because of the chaos in my life, not in spite of it!
Just too adorable. It looks like its going to be a great day...and with that said...I'm off to go outside and play with my kiddies.
ReplyDeleteLorrie,
ReplyDeleteWe are finished with schoolwork so that sounds like a great idea...head outdoors and let them run all the energy off! (I would say WE would run the energy off but I am lacking a little in the energy dept therefore I do more huffing and puffing! LOL)
Thier practice paid off. They are better than I am I think. They love to catch mommy also! LOL
ReplyDeleteMrs. Bridget G.
ReplyDeleteThank you! Welcome and thanks for stopping by my blog. Blessings!