Are you going through a trial today? Do you love God and place your faith in Him? Then know you have His solemn promise that He WILL take this trial and somehow, some way turn it for good in your life. He promises this not to just anyone, but to those who love Him. It is dark right now and you may not even see the light. But He already has a plan for you and you can trust Him to work it out. Change is on your horizon. Be open to His plans even if it means you must make big changes in your life, perhaps something you never even considered. Don't be guilty of putting Him in a box and thinking He has to work things out your way. I am praying for anyone who reads this and needs this today. You are not alone!
Yesterday I went to my regular doctor's appt. They could not find the baby's heartbeat. Ultrasound showed that for reasons that are simply unknown right now, the baby has died. If I do not deliver on my own by Monday, then I will be induced. We know that God has a purpose in every life, no matter how short. Right now, there are a jumble of feelings. I'm sure the coming days will be no different. We went to my son and told him in person. He came on home as he wants to be here for all of us, particularly FlowerChild, as she leans on him so much. We haven't told the girls yet as we just aren't sure how to handle that at this point. Today in the South the snow is falling and they feel like it is Christmas. I would rather let them have that and watch their delight as they play. It's not important when they find out so much as it is that I find the right way to tell them. I will probably come at it from the direction of a premature birth or that the baby is sick. Th...
Comments
Post a Comment